PEGlobal are looking for an Operations Manager for our leading Irish food client based in their production facility in eastern France.
Outline of the role:
Lead supply operations, methods, production, and logistics according to defined strategies, deadlines, costs and quality metrics. Listening to customer needs, you will collaborate with the Marketing and Sales Administration Director and you will provide technical support to our clients.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for improving scheduling, as well as organising production and work flows with the overall goal of developing the company and optimising productivity and profitability.
- Coordinate R&D and quality.
- Lead continuous improvement projects along with all the managers you oversee.
- Provide support, present work methods (Lean, etc.),
- Improve processes (traceability system, etc.), and guide teams through changes.
Desired Experience and Skillset of the successful candidate
- An engineering/food science/ management degree and have acquired management experience, preferably in the agri-food industry.
- Speak English fluently and have a strong level of French..
- Understand how to get results and enjoy challenges.
- Possess the ability to form relationships, unite people around projects and provide leadership which will allow you to easily integrate into our people-focused company.
The group offers opportunities for advancement.