360 Life Science Recruiter – London
- Full Time
- London Central
Award winning Recruitment agency PE Global are currently looking for experienced 360 Life Science Recruitment Consultant to join our team in London with Hybrid working options also available. This is an opportunity to join a growing team, working active roles with existing clients.
About PE Global
PE Global have been in business since 2005 and are market leaders across industries such as Healthcare, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Food and Technology. At PE Global, our Recruiters are experts in their disciplines such as Engineering, Science, Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Health & Safety and Office Support roles. PE Global offer extensive training, excellent earning potential and various career opportunities.
Duties of the role include:
- Recruiting for leading multi-national clients
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Sourcing of candidates using various methods such as job portals, internal database and social medial platforms
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Involved in various stages of the Recruitment process which includes scheduling of candidate interviews, completing reference checks, organising pre-employment medicals
- Account Management of large-scale multinational clients
- Attend Networking events as well as onsite client visits across UK
- Keep accurate and up to date records of candidates and clients in the PE Global internal database
- Maintain excellent levels of customer service, both with managers internally and candidates externally
- HR Coordination of contractors including issuing contracts of employment, payroll/timesheet queries, contract extensions
The successful candidate should have experience in the following:
- Has previous MSP Recruitment experience
- Blend of business development, delivery, account management and project recruitment
- Thrives in a target driven environment
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and online resources e.g. Indeed, LinkedIn and CV Library.
- Excellent communication skill and the successful candidate will be confident on the phone when talking with decision makers, winning them over with your natural influential skills
- Is someone who is positive, sociable and not afraid of hard work
What can PE Global offer you:
- Flexible working options
- Extensive client and candidate base
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licences
- Excellent Base Pay
- Career Progression
- Pension Contribution
- Casual Dress-code, Brilliant Office Location.
- Supported by an experienced team with excellent networks in every industry
- A fun environment where our wins are celebrated
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in a recognised and trusted recruitment business, please reach out to Emma O’Keeffe on 020 38689000 or firstname.lastname@example.org For a confidential discussion and to learn more about this role and what PE Global have to offer.