Accommodation Development Officer – Cork
- Cork City
PE Global are recruiting for an Accommodation Development Officer for our tourism client based in Cork City Centre. 6-month contract role, with a start date ASAP. Hybrid working options.
- Supporting the accommodation sector to recover and grow back stronger.
- Identify and promote new and innovative accommodation development trends in the tourism industry.
- Deliver accommodation capacity audits across the country to adequately map current and future supply required for the tourism accommodation sector.
- Analyse accommodation performance based on data insights and trends.
- Assist on other priorities as agreed with the Manager, Accommodation Development.
- Lead & support the maintenance of relationships with key stakeholders, the Management Team. Provide regular updates to all major stakeholders.
- Escalate issues and risks that may impact on agreed deliverables.
- Set clear team goals and KPIs aligned to the divisional plan and corporate objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop a productive working relationship with third party providers/consultants as required.
- Provide regular feedback & reviews on the performance of consultants to the wider team to ensure no overall risk to KPIs.
- Manage and successfully engage in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensure that all the correct project documentation is in place and kept up to date.
- Ensure that project scope is clearly defined for any specific communications deliverable.
Education & Experience
- A Professional Qualification (minimum Level 6 under the QQI Framework) in a related discipline is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar business environment.
- Strong organisation and planning skills with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in IT systems e.g., PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Experience in working in project-based activities.
- Strong research, reviewing and analytical skills.
- Evidence of strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Managing senior stakeholder relationships.
- Own means of transport/driving licence.
- Experience in the tourism sector, with an understanding of the Accommodation sector (not essential but would be an advantage)
- Use of Customer Relationship Management Systems and other IT systems would be beneficial.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****