Accountant – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Qualified Accountant for our cloud-based software client based in Dublin CC. This is a 6-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Preparation of extended trial balance for annual statutory accounts for several international entities in line with internal work processes.
- Preparation and review of statutory financial statements for several international entities.
- Liaise with audit teams and other advisors to ensure timely and accurate completion of all statutory obligations for several international entities.
- Preparation of requested items for external providers including required schedules and support packs for annual compliance.
- Experience with working across international accounting standards including US GAAP, IFRS and local GAAP.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and continually improve processes and systems for both financial and statutory reporting.
- Completion of statutory quarterly and annual financial close processes. Prepare journal entries, review general ledger accounts and prepare reconciliations in accordance with US GAAP/IFRS.
- Working cross-functionally internally, specifically with internal tax and legal teams.
- Preparation of Statistical returns for several international entities.
- Participation in accounting projects to bring continuous improvement to statutory compliance driving.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedules and work within agreed timescales.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) – need to communicate to all levels within the business.
Education and Experience
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- 3+ years post-qualified experience or equivalent preferred
- Shared Service Centre experience, preferably in a complex global accounting environment.
- Proficient and comfortable with technical accounting and interpretation across US GAAP, IFRS and global reporting.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyse as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on a high-level overview.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***