Accountant R2R with Spanish
- Full Time
- Cork City
PE Global is currently recruiting for an R2R Accountant with Spanish for a leading multi-national client based in East Cork. This is a permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the role:
- Execute business unit accounting activities such as but not limited to journal entries, account reconciliation, intercompany accounting, fixed assets accounting, other account analyses and business unit closing activities in a timely and accurate manner
- Complete adjustments, accruals and other types of journal entries in accordance with the financial standards and controls framework
- Help to maintain business unit regional ledgers within SAP, providing accurate and consistent records of assets, liabilities and transactions
- Execute regional closing activities in accordance with the close calendar and checklist and submit regional results for consolidation
- Complete US GAAP Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC740)
- Complete monthly / quarterly income tax accruals in accordance with US GAAP for SEC registrant
- Complete select Treasury activities including bank account reconciliation
- Partner with other members of the Europe Financial Reporting & Accounting Group to resolve accounting issues and drive leading practices
- Participate in strategic continuous improvement initiatives in the organization, achieving identified goals (financial, process or talent)
- Promptly respond to information requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Comply with Europe Financial Reporting & Accounting Group and business unit service delivery guidelines
- Achieve deadlines set by leadership and the business and proactively monitor and raise instances where deadlines cannot be met in a timely fashion
- Assist with the creation and modification of training programs and content (as needed) Function as a member of a team, demonstrating effective teaming
- Fluency in Spanish is an advantage.
- BA / BS in Finance / Accounting (or local equivalent).
- Professional accountancy Qualification such as, CPA, CFA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA recommended.
- Accounting background recommended
- MS-Office, SAP experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience within R2R (or accounting) functions within a shared service center function for a multinational corporation preferred
- Experience working with an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer management skills, analytical, change management and communication skills
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland**