- Full Time
Accounts assistant/ Office administrator required for permanent role based in Co. Galway with a successful Irish owned Construction company.
Responsibilities of the role
- Daily ledger entries, posting customer and supplier invoices, banking transactions, journal entries.
- Credit control / reconciling supplier accounts to statements.
- Preparing weekly / monthly creditor runs for approval and payment.
- Cost reporting.
- Monthly reconciliations.
- Revenue returns.
- Other ad-hoc accounts / administrative and clerical duties.
Education & Experience
- Knowledge of all aspects of bookkeeping, entry to Trial Balance stage, familiar with Quick Books (or equivalent accounts package) and MS Office/Excel.
- Team player with excellent organisation skills and ability to multi task.
- Experience within a construction office environment (desirable)
- Part Qualified in accountancy or equivalent.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 0093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***