Accounts Payable Administrator – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator for our client based in Dublin CC. This is a 12-month contract role, with hybrid working options.
- Invoice Processing – reviewing invoices, processing on Integra, matching PO’s, requesting approvals & ensuring prompt turnaround for payment
- Manage the AP mailbox ensuring all invoices are registered and queries are raised and resolved on a timely basis
- Preparing payment runs across a number of suppliers and grants
- Month end reconciliations and close off
- Journal preparation and posting as required
- Preparation of reports as required
- Assisting with internal and external audit queries
- Assist with the preparation of periodic VAT, PSWT & RCT returns
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner to the correct GL
- To undertake any other duties /projects as may be required from time to time in both Finance and Corporate Services.
Education and Experience
- 2 years previous experience working in Accounts Payable
- Minimum level 6 qualification in accounting, finance or a related discipline.
- Experience working with ERP or accounting packages
- Proven attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent IT skills and experience working with broad office 365 package
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****