Accounts Payable & Japanese
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
***Candidates MUST be bi-lingual – Japanese and English.***
This role will involve supporting and managing the transition of AP for our APAC regions to within the AP EMEA Team. Japanese is required so they can correspond to any queries from staff, internal business partners, and external vendors. They will also be assisting the AP team in meeting deliverables, completing projects and other duties as assigned.
The AP Analyst will report to the AP Supervisor and serve as an integral member of the Global Accounts Payable Team.
- Analysis on-hold reports in Oracle & identifying resolutions.
- Assisting in Vendor reconciliations
- Reaching out to Vendors on correspondence and invoice queries
- Participating in cross functional teams as required.
- Escalate Issues and assist in providing solutions to these escalations.
- Support the AP team with SAP Roll out.
- Other Duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bi-lingual must speak and understand Japanese and English.
- Accounting/Business, IT, or other related accounting qualifications
- Have previous experience in an AP role in a multi-national organisation.
- Have previous experience in Oracle and Coupa
- Experience with SAP and Ariba is a plus but not Essential.
- Strong accounting, interpersonal, analytical thinking, and organisational skills
- Proficient on Microsoft office especially Excel/Word/Outlook
Please click the link below to apply, call Howie on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***