Accounts Payable & Receivable Manager
- Full Time
Accounts Payable & Receivable Manager required for permanent position with one of Ireland’s leading Horse racing industries located in Co. Kildare.
Responsibilities of the role
- Management of the Group’s Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) processes ensuring timely payments and receipts while ensuring compliance with the Group’s policies and regulatory requirements.
- Management of the Group’s Bank and Cash reconciliation process.
- Provide support to the Group Capital & Treasury Manager in the implementation of Finance and Capital Projects.
- Lead KPI reporting with focus on continuous process improvement to the management of the Group’s AP, AR and cash activities.
- Direct responsibility for procedural control, ensuring procedures are continually improving to provide efficiencies and new capabilities.
- Provide leadership and motivation to the team of direct reports while also ensuring the development of the team members.
Education & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience within a high volume AP function, with experience in a Shared Services environment a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience of AR and cash management is a distinct advantage but not essential.
- People management experience is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Irish Tax legislative requirements.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office primarily Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience using SUN accounting package would be an advantage but not essential.
- Solution orientated with strong organisational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 0093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***