Accounts Payable x6
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting six Accounts Payable for a 6-month contract role with a leading pharmaceutical client based in Swindon.
- Ensure timely and compliant processing of supplier invoices and achievement of AP service centre KPIs to include matching, correcting indexing, and coding invoices. Accurate input of invoice data is critical to the success of this position.
- Participate in AP workflow tasks and monitor assigned site’s invoicing/payment processing.
- Manage payment controls and ensure all supplier payments are accurate and comply with various company policies.
- Comply with discount process to ensure the client receives full value of all supplier discounts earned.
- Work with external agencies/suppliers to ensure that internal process needs and customer expectations are met. Effective response to supplier inquiries is critical to success in this position.
- Support Global AP Leader with additional projects as requested.
- Accounts Payable process experience.
- Excel knowledge.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, inter-personal skills.
- Previous corporate experience.
- Position will be based in Swindon.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***