Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Theatre Nurse – Cork
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare are now recruiting for a Theatre Nurse located in Cork with a sought after employer
- Registered in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
- 12 months recent acute hospital experience
- Theatre experience essential
- Strong clinical and communication skills are required
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- To ensure a high standard of care is maintained at all times.
- To ensure all documentation relating to patients is accurately maintained in accordance to the medical records policy.
- To practice within and support the Bon Secours Mission and Values, policies, procedures, guidelines and new initiatives as directed / introduced by the hospital.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills and clinical skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Must be computer literate
- Flexibility and excellent use of initiative
Further information on roles available can be found by visiting our website, or to discuss roles and register for alerts, contact Gary by email via email@example.com or call 0818 222 018
PE Global Healthcare is the division of PE Global that specialises in the provision of all types of medical personnel, to include Doctors, Nurses / Midwives and Allied Health Professionals (AHP), Healthcare Assistants (HCA), Social Care Workers (SCW) as well as all ancillary positions (such as Hospital Management roles and HR Professionals), to hospitals within the Irish, UK, European, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Middle East and Far Eastern territories.
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.