Secretarial & Admin
Admin Support Specialist – Meath
PE Global are recruiting for an Admin Support Specialist for our pharmaceutical client based in Dunboyne, Meath. This is an 11-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Primary content owner/co-ordinator of the BioNX Share point which is a go to reference for all staff, inc org charts, useful information to support onboarding and stakeholder’s communications
- Perform supporting activities for new hire onboarding in partnership with hiring manager(s)
- Partner with the leadership team to establish Standard Calendar Meetings for BioNX –
- Organise and coordinate site visits & large events/townhalls: support agenda planning, meeting logistics, safety PPE, security, catering, transfers etc in support of various forums.
- Business support: Ariba purchasing (self-service model applies), PPR (payment requests) – set up ground rules on this & provide troubleshooting support – How to guides – SME system support
- Key Metrics management: using platforms such as Power BI, Digital, Analytics
- Perform supporting activities for:
- Business travel as needed when issues arise
- External training (offsite), internal training with vendors (onsite)
- Equipment ownership responsibilities as needed e.g., impairment
- Help generate Internal communications and supporting mechanisms such as email distribution lists
- Other general administration tasks in support of daily run the business
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
- Effective communicator and to be able to share and communicate
- Ability to develop the role for business support to meet the needs of BioNX and to pinpoint opportunities to develop the role more broadly
- Ability to handle sensitive business information
Education & Experience
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in the similar field
- Demonstrated business support expertise and experience
- Proficiency with digital systems and metric management tools such as Power BI, Digital, Analytics (an advantage but not essential)
- Knowledge of Ariba purchasing or similar business tool
- Good written and verbal communication.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****