Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Analytical Equipment Qualification Specialist
- Full Time
- Ringaskiddy, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global is currently hiring an Analytical Equipment Qualification Specialist for our client based in Currabinny. This is a permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Coordinate equipment qualification processes, including writing and progressing associated Change Controls. Appropriately document all equipment management tasks in accordance with site procedures and ensure accurate records management.
- Coordinate and assist with the introduction of new equipment to the lab and the retirement of old equipment as required.
- Assist with Change Controls and document updates related to equipment management & lab support activities as needed.
- Organise and assist as necessary with vendor or internal equipment calibrations.
- Coordinate, review and drive equipment management tasks carried out by others along with review of associated records.
- Assist if required with monitoring and driving equipment maintenance task completion
- Writing of SOPs related to area of work.
- Training, mentoring and guidance of the more junior team members to ensure understanding and competence in all tasks.
- Dealing with client requests and liaising with the PSS manager in terms of resources, continuous improvement and ensuring continuity of service to the client.
- Assisting the PSS Manager in terms of scheduling, training plans, execution of training and ensuring routine tasks are completed on time, right first time.
- Maintaining all documentation and systems related to their work in collaboration with the client personnel and their suppliers.
- Participating in laboratory investigations as requested.
- Generation of certain quality and business related metrics.
- Ensuring any quality or productivity issues within the team are investigated and dealt with appropriately, initiating CAPA as soon as appropriate.
- To be constantly aware of the client’s requirements and strive to meet or exceed those requirements keeping in mind the client process and deliverables.
- To identify and communicate to PSS Management and the client areas for improvement or optimisation in order to improve efficiencies and provide a cost effective service. Actively participate in Lean and productivity improvement initiatives. Focus on continuous improvement and ability to propose and implement change.
- A third level qualification in a scientific discipline
- At least 3 years GMP experience in a laboratory or e-system support environment is preferred
- Knowledge of and direct experience with laboratory e-systems (E.g. Empower 3) a distinct advantage.
- Change control (especially utilising Trackwise) and equipment qualification experience preferred.
- Process improvement
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***