Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Analytical Technical Specialist- Cork
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Process Sciences Analytical Technical Specialist on behalf of our client based in Cork.
This is an initial 11 month contract role. – Tech Specialist
The Process Sciences team require a Technical Specialist with strong analytical and in process analytics experience to provide multidisciplinary expertise and technical support to the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the effective and efficient execution of analytical test methods and for supporting analytical continuous improvement projects. The candidate will also be an active member within the Process Sciences group supporting the efficient & safe operation of the Process Sciences Lab. A high level of innovation, enthusiasm and drive will be required to deliver technical excellence to support high throughput demand on Process Sciences analytical support.
The candidate is required to work with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
– Good knowledge of protein chemistry and analytical techniques particularly HPLC
– Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines
– Present technical findings regularly to stakeholders and to wider Technical groups.
– Communicate with people of all levels of a business.
– Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
– Support small scale analytical test method optimisation activities
– Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
– Participate in cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting and investigations
and Quality functions
– Support lab compliance with site safety and environmental standards
– Prepare and review of technical documents, procedures, metrics, etc.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required
- MSc (Science) with at least 1 year experience in an analytical/ small scale process development role in QC or an analytical/process development group.
- BSc. Qualification (Science) with at least 2 years’ experience in an analytical/ small scale process development role in QC or an analytical/process development group.
- Experience with ASTRA & EMPOWER software, Agilent/Waters HPLCs required.
- High level written and verbal communications with advanced PC skills.
- High level of presentation skills required as the role entails presenting technical presentations to wider Technical groups.
- Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team with good project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, problem solving teams etc.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***