- Full Time
Android Developers (Mid/Senior)
Multiple locations & Remote Options
PE Global are seeking to identify Android Developers to join one of our highly sophisticated specialist fintech clients for a number of locations. This is an award-winning innovative company constantly evolving their market-leading technology platform developed 100% in-house and used by some of the world’s largest organizations across multiple sectors and 100+ countries. With multiple offices and development hubs globally, there are a number of remote and site-based options available to join this elite development team:
How the team work:
This world-class multicultural development team take on varied projects and work in a fast-paced, agile/scrum environment producing high-quality web applications for clients across multiple countries and languages using the latest technologies and with an aim to keep all team members up-to-date with new technology releases.
Each developer works on their own initiative in a flat management structure to develop new features within the application to a high standard across QA procedures, documentation, reliability, scalability applying creativity. Along with striving to improve processes as well as fixing bugs and ensuring all QA processes are in place.
The team work in a Scrum process and are very keen to ensure their team keep up to date with the latest Android / iOS technologies and tools.
Collectively – What the Android development team use and look for, includes:
Solid level of experience and exposure with some of the following – technologies/tools/skills:
Kotlin, Android SDK, Android JetPack, RxJava, Dagger, Room (SQLite), Android UI/UX best practice, OOP, Jenkins, Fastlane, Jira, Atlassian, Bitbucket, Github,
Experience across some of the following:
- hands-on software development experience with a strong understanding of mobile device frameworks and technologies and the ability to be able to build application to connect to middleware and applications through web services.
- Good understanding and experience of design patterns, build processes, CI tooling, writing unit tests, user testing, design workshops, human-computer interaction and usability design principles
- Above market rates for each location.
- Opportunities to work remotely And/Or join one of the technical hubs located across Europe.
- Personal development plans, further education, certification support and employee assistance programs.
- Flex working, onsite gyms, active social clubs with multiple events, fully stocked facilities, latest hardware set up, casual dress codes.
- Opportunity to travel or relocate with the company to other locations.
- Where applicable full visa sponsorship and relocation support
- Opportunity to lead teams & interface with some of the world’s largest enterprise businesses
- Inclusive open working environment, encouraging and taking on new ideas from the team
- Offices located in Spain, Germany, Portugal, Ireland, Malta, UK, Japan, China and the US.
Contact: Brian Crimmins, PE Global, +44 204 5126611 or email@example.com