- Full Time
- Kildare, County Kildare, Ireland
Reporting to the Head of Group Sales, this is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a dynamic sales team with Irelands leading Timber processors. This is a field sales role, covering the East and Southern region of Ireland.
- Repeat selling to an established customer base as well as generating new business.
- Responsible for proactively managing their accounts,
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key accounts and Buying Groups across the region.
- Own, hit or exceed annual sales targets and key milestones from a personal and company perspective from achieving sales targets, to maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Demonstrate a strong willingness to grow, lead and manage the sales territory.
- Ensure that the sales process and CRM are maintained from a key account and customer service perspective.
- Strong journey planning and account management experience.
- Proven ability in selling timber or building products.
- Experience of selling timber products into the builders’ merchant sector would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills are essential as well as the ability to deal with people at all levels of the organization up to Director level.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 009 3553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***