- Full Time
PE Global is currently hiring an Assembly Operator (evening shift) for our client based in West Cork. This is a permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ability to follow production procedures in line with company SOP’s
- Work as part of a small production team in the assembly of our elements
- Quality checking finished goods for manufacturing imperfections
- Contribute to the meeting of daily team production targets
- Follow health and safety standards
- Performing other tasks as assigned
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication
- Ability to work well in a team
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***