- Full Time
Summary of role and responsibilities:
Work in a discrete manufacturing environment, run and maintain the client’s equipment and assembly processes, monitor and check the product quality and document results in strict adherence to protocols documented within the company quality system. When and where required a level of flexibility may be requested based on the business needs.
The main function of the role will be the assembly and pouching of the client’s products using associated equipment,
- Achieve required quality standards as per ISO 9001 Quality System.
- Support production requirements as required.
- Achieve required assembly outputs
- Assist the supervisor including:
- Batch changes
- Product movements
- Line clearance
- Facility cleaning
- Comply with company regulations and operating procedures.
- Carry out any other activities to support the business as required,
- Engage in GEM improvement initiatives.
- Experience of manual assembly techniques.
- Awareness of cGMP requirements.
- Experience of working in a cleanroom environment.