Assistant Cash Manager
- Full Time
- UK, Devon, Exeter
PE Global is currently recruiting an Assistant Cash Manager for a permanent role with a healthcare client based in Exeter.
- Responsible for cashier function and accounts receivable. This includes ensuring all bank accounts are reconciled, raising invoices, chasing aged debt and preparing month end reporting.
- Leading the purchase card and petty cash function. This includes requesting new card users, ensuring credit limits are in line with policy and posting month end journals for spend to the ledger.
- Supporting the financial running of the Charity. This involves quarterly reporting, monitoring of donations and liaising with fund users.
- Line management responsibility for finance officers across multiple sites.
- Deputising for Cash Manager.
- Qualifications – Essential criteria
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) – AAT qualified to level 3 or equivalent accounting experience
- Experience – Essential criteria
- Accounting experience
- IT literate including extensive use of Word and Excel
- Knowledge of ledger systems/accounting strategy and budgetary control processes
- Experience – Desirable criteria
- Line management experience – Knowledge of finance and VAT
- Knowledge and skills – Essential criteria
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to explain finance information to non-finance managers
- Experience of working as a team, adopting a task-based approach to workload
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to produce and interpret financial information including variance analysis, analysis of pay and non-pay, review of complex information
- Manage own time and workload in accordance with monthly / annual and ad-hoc timetables, ensuring all deadlines are met on a timely basis
- Knowledge and skills – Desirable criteria
- Experience in delivery of informal training to work colleagues and non-finance staff on a range of subjects related to own area and a range of general procedures.
- Logical approach to problem solving
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***