Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Assistant Director of Nursing Dublin
- Full Time
- Dublin North
PE Global Healthcare seek an Assistant Director of Nursing for a lovely 70 bedded Nursing Home in North Dublin.
- To be a highly competent, knowledgeable practitioner in the care of the elderly.
- To actively participate in the Management Team.
- Maintain a high standard of professional and ethical conduct.
- To manage the development of the overall service plan and review the service against the plans.
- To participate at meetings with the appropriate team, management and other senior management personnel as required.
- To encourage and advise on any care-giving, care-management, nursing and associated research projects, and participate as required.
- To ensure that effective safety procedures are in place to comply with the Health, Safety and Welfare at Work Act.
- To assist in the development of Centre policies and procedures, the implementation of same, and to update them as required.
- To assist in the recruitment of staff in accordance with An Bord Altranais guidelines and The Department of Trade & Enterprise guidelines.
- To maintain good employee relations and promote good communication with all relevant staff, areas and departments.
- To give support and counsel to nursing, care and allied staff as necessary and take action in accordance with agreed Centre policy, if necessary.
- To participate in in-service training, orientation programmes and appraisals of all nursing and care staff.
- Must be eligible to work in ireland
- Be of good character.
- Be registered on the General Division of the live register maintained by An Bord Altranais.
- Have at least six year’s experience as a nurse, with at least three of the previous six years in care of the elderly.
- Have an interest in care of the older person.
- Management experience, preferably at CNM2 level.
For further information on these roles and clients, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.email@example.com , applying to this advert, or calling (0)86 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse