Assistant Retail Manager
- Full Time
PE Global is currently seeking a Full -Time Assistant Retail Manager with Fashion experience for an NGO Company that makes a difference to Families with Disabilities.
- Assist in the management and development of the shop in the context of an agreed work plan and agreed financial targets.
- Assist in training and supervision of shop staff, both paid and voluntary.
- Assist in the management, motivation, delegation and organisation of staff
- Source high quality stock.
- Ensure there are adequate staffing levels in the shop at all times.
- Ensure the appearance of the shop internally and externally is attractive to customers and in line with brand standards.
- Assist in stock merchandising, its security and its preparation for sale and display.
- Assist in maintaining accurate management and information systems.
- Ensure the shop is stocked with adequate information and leaflets on services, staff are briefed accordingly.
- Deal appropriately and sensitively with queries about company services.
- Assist in full implementation of Health & Safety policy in the shop.
- Be vigilant and comply with any Health & Safety and Welfare risks in the workplace and bring any concerns to the attention of your line manager.
- Assist in participating in the efficient flow of information within the organisation by sharing and seeking information as appropriate.
- Undertake other duties as requested by the line manager from time to time.
- Undertake your work in a manner that is friendly, flexible and informal.
- Retail fashion experience
• Excellent leadership / motivational experience
• Strong Commercial Experience
• Excellent training opportunities
• Competitive salary
• Generous annul leave entitlements
• Long service reward schemes
• Paid maternity/adoptive leave
• Wellbeing benefits
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***