Dentists , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
PE Global healthcare are now recruiting an experienced Associate Dentist in Cork City Suburbs.
This is an exciting opportunity for a registered dentist to work independently in an established surgery in Cork City Suburbs.
- Must be registered with the Dental Council Ireland.
- Must have at least 12 months experience as a Dentist in Ireland.
- Must have their own card machine to be able to process credit card payments
- This associate dentist must be reliable and must be willing to do a trial period in the surgery
- As an Associate Dentist this Candidate would be a sole trader and would be required to issue invoices.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Clinical Skills
Further information on this role, including benefits of working for our client, can be found by contacting Meadhbh by sending in you CV be email email@example.com , applying to this advert, or calling 0818222018
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your CV into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you and set you up for alerts of suitable roles. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your CV is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.
Tags: Dental Nurse, Dental Nursing, Dental assistant, Dentist, Orthodontics, dental receptionist, medical secretary, dental hygienist, orthodontic therapist