Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Associate MDR/Vigilance Specialist – Galway
PE Global are recruiting for an Associate MDR/Vigilance Specialist for our medical device client based in Galway. This is a 12-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Part of a team responsible for the management of all incoming product events from a range of sources and geographies.
- Responsible for the data entry of field complaints reported for medical devices into complaint database, including documentation review and complaint assessment.
- Support Vigilance and Medical Device Report (MDR) regulatory reporting by ensuring timely assessment of incoming complaint events.
- Support complaint trend analysis and issuance of key reports to relevant departments.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities to support efficiency and productivity gains opportunities within the PXM department.
- Build product knowledge and technical expertise of the product group you support.
- Adherence to procedures at all times to ensure compliance.
- Ensure highest quality of product event data entry for accuracy of reporting to regulatory agencies
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/Science or related discipline or candidates with a legal or clinical qualification.
- Entry-level individual contributor on a project or work team.
- Dynamic team player, goal-orientated, and problem-solving skill-sets.
- Good attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
****Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****