Engineering & Electronics
Associate Quality Engineer- Galway
- County Galway, Galway, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for an Associate Quality Engineer for our medical device client based in Galway. This is a 12-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
Education & Experience
- Degree (Level 8) qualification in relevant technical discipline e.g., Science or Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of GMP
- Knowledge of industry appropriate ISO/ EN standards
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- Document writing and review experience
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
****Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****