Audience and Engagement Analyst – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for an Audience and Engagement Analyst for our client based in Dublin CC. This is an 11-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Conduct an overview across a range of education and public engagement activities, identifying audience reach and gaps.
- Develop a new framework for audience data management.
- Consultation with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Review and synthesis of data for client programmes
- Research on comparable non client funded programmes (e.g., via desktop research and interviews)
- Report writing and recommendations
- Design of new reporting systems, including data logging categories and data entry
- Training colleagues in new systems
Experience and Education
- Degree, or equivalent experience, in a relevant area (e.g., STEM subjects, social sciences, project management, data analysis).
- 4 years of project management and delivering projects with multiple stakeholder input.
- Experience of, or demonstrable interest in, STEM education and public engagement is desirable but not essential for the role.
- Working with a variety of sources, data types, databases and office software.
- Be familiar with both quantitative and qualitative data analysis and evaluation.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Be result-oriented and possess excellent organisational/administrative skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****