- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global is currently recruiting an Audit Manager to join a top 10 practice. This is a permanent role based in Dublin City Centre.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Audit Manager will have the responsibility of leading a dedicated team including managing, organising and deploying staff on assignments as necessary. You will be given the opportunity to manage a portfolio of Financial Services sector clients and carry out work to a high technical standard in a commercially beneficial manner
- Develop and manage a portfolio of Financial Services clients
- Assist partners and directors in business development activities
- Control the financial aspects of a client portfolio; including budgeting, negotiating, billing and recovery.
- Effectively plan and resource staff on assignments.
- Set clear objectives for team members that are aligned to business plans and monitors and assesses performance, providing timely feedback and support as necessary.
- Recruit, promote and develop talent within the team, ensuring equal opportunities and providing feedback.
- Maintain and apply up-to-date knowledge of the firm’s risk management policies and operational procedures and ensures team adherence to these.
- Ensure client expectations and issues are understood, developing collaborative relationships.
- Contribution to learning & development and coaching of junior staff including participation in the delivery of internal training courses
- Qualified accountant with FS audit experience in a Big 4/Top 10 practice environment (minimum 2 years PQE)
- Experience leading and operational supervision large audit group assignments
- Experience of managing relationships with clients
- Thorough understanding and technical proficiency in IFRS
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to provide guidance and feedback to others
Interested candidates should forward an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 021 4297900.