Engineering & Electronics
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Automation Engineer for a leading food manufacturer based in Kilkenny.
This is a permanent position.
- Programming, implementation and documentation of changes to the process automation code and systems hardware.
- Provide automation support to production, including troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Lead process automation review with the production operating teams to identify process improvement opportunities through automation upgrades
- Work within a cross functional multidiscipline team environment and support other functions in driving performance improvements across sites
- Manage process automation interfacing with MES, ERP & IT systems.
- Develop the site process automation system as part of the site automation team
- Manage all automation related change through the clients Change Control procedures as set out in the site Quality Management System
- Develop and implement change through Operations in collaboration with the Operations Change Lead
- Support the training and ongoing development of the Process team in automation/programming skills
- Responsible for OIT, Cameras, labels and WMS Interfaces and Network
- 5+ years’ experience in programming within large scale process manufacturing, preferably in the Dairy, Food & Beverage or Pharma industry.
- Knowledge of RIO panels (Remote IO panels)
- Knowledge of Ethernet IP, boot strapping configuration of hardware and debugging
- Knowledge of AS-i preferable but not a requirement
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***