Software Engineering , IT
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Automation Engineer for our global tech client in Dublin City Centre. This is an initial 6-month contract hybrid role.
Automation Engineers are in charge for designing and executing automated test scripts and check framework enhancements. Looking for people that has strong scripting and automation background, who can automate the manual tasks and generate automation utilities that will enhance the team velocity and productivity.
- Minimum of 2+ years of strong scripting automation background.
- Experience in working with Distributed Systems, Java, J2EE, Databases
- Experience in scripting / programming with Java or Scala or Python or Shell
- Expertise in analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues
- Experience in developing automation of performance use cases through bamboo or teamcity for Benchmarks
- Well versed in CI/CD and experienced in building efficient, effective, and reliable regression testing pipeline
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Paul Wheatley on 083 094 0199 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***