Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Band 5 Community Nurse
- Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
- Assessing and monitoring patient conditions and arranging diagnostic tests
- Recognising deterioration in the physical or mental condition of a patient and taking appropriate action escalation
- Recognising, responding to, and managing emergency situations
- Displaying excellent analytical ability and sound decision making in changing clinical situations
- Recognising limitations and escalating concerns
The role will involve, but not be limited to you performing the above.
You’ll have the following qualification/experience:
- A car and valid UK driving licence.
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience in a community environment within the last 2 years.
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices.
As a PE Global agency worker you will receive:
- Ongoing referral bonus scheme
- 24/7 support with dedicated account manager
- High rates of pay
- Loyalty and Referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Uniform and training
- Shifts to suit you and your needs
- Variety of settings
Our registration is simple and quick for the right candidates! Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: Highest rates of hourly pay
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Night Shift
- Must have at least 6 months of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (within the last 2 years in the UK)
- Must have NMC Pin
Part-time hours: 10-60 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- Referral Bonuses
Interested in this role?
Please send an up-to-date CV to INSERT YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS or phone INSERT CONTACT NUMBER