Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Band 5 RMN/RGN
- Home Counties
PE Global Healthcare are looking for Band 5 Nurses to work regular and ad hoc shifts in a y NHS Trust settings in the Sussex area.
There is sufficient work for anyone who wants full time shifts.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and committed RGN with excellent communication skills, who is committed to the delivery of high quality patient care at all times.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have current, valid NMC registration, the Right to Work in the UK and a minimum of 6 months experience in the UK as a RMN or RGN.
• Excellent rates of pay from £18.00 – £31.00 per hour, paid weekly (these are the NHS Standard rates).
• Free Mandatory Training
• Free DBS
• Free Uniform
• In-house workshops for your CPD
• Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
• Excellent Nurse Referral Scheme – up to £250 per referral
• Support with Appraisals and re-validation
• Excellent out-of-hours support
• Dedicated consultant support
• Varied career opportunities
• Flexible working opportunities
PE Global Healthcare is a leading international healthcare recruitment agency. We provide flexible temporary and permanent medical and healthcare staff to both the NHS and the private sector across the UK, as well as permanent positions in Ireland, Europe, Canada and the UAE. We offer excellent rates of pay and shifts to suit you and your lifestyle. Our dedicated team works closely with our NHS and private clients to match the best candidates to the right jobs.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the required knowledge and skills to be successful in this role, we would like to hear from you today. Please submit your current CV detailing your full employment and training history to: : email@example.com.
A member of our Healthcare team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail and to book your registration interview.
We look forward to hearing from you. Tel: 0203 868 9000