Pharmacy , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Basic Grade Pharmacist
- Full Time
- Dublin North
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Basic Grade Pharmacist for a Healthcare client based in North Dublin.
This is a permanent full time position with excellent salary and benefits etc etc
- The provision of a comprehensive pharmaceutical service to service users
- The provision and development of services to the wards, including ward round attendance,Kardex review, patient counselling and medicines reconciliation.
- The purchase, storage and supply of all pharmaceutical items consistent with quality, safety and value for money with reference to legal requirements, transit, security and conditions of chemical and physical stability.
- The maintenance of records for purchasing, quality control, compounding and dispensing to the standards required.
- Participation in audit and research as deemed necessary by the Head of Pharmacy Services.
Assisting the Pharmacy team in the performance of his/her duties as required.
Create and promote healthy working relationships within the pharmacy department and with other departments throughout the Hospital.
The undertaking of such other duties as deemed appropriate to the office, as may be
assigned to him/her by the Head of Pharmacy Services and other duly authorised officers of
the Hospital Board e.g. CEO
- A degree in Pharmacy from a recognised institution
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- excellent communication skills
- time management skills
- ability to work as part of a team
- ability to use own initiative
The Hospital offers a range of benefits to staff members including:-
- paid maternity leave
- paid sick leave
- employer pension contribution
- discounted rate with health insurance providers
- subsidised hospital restaurant
- bike to work scheme
- taxsaver scheme for public transport scheme
- employee assistance programme
- support for education
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on +353 83 203 3637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***