Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Behavioural Science Specialist
- London Central
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Behavioural Science Specialist for an initial 12-month contract role with a leading multinational Biotech client in London – Hybrid model.
- Design and deliver evidence-based behavioural research, trials for data gathering and build predictive models in order to support with help the development of Policy recommendations and creation of marketing campaigns to support and promote the uptake of policies and programmes.
- Build and develop audience profiles of target populations and patients, identify relevant and actionable personas and segments, and drive the transformation of how the business views population and patient activation.
- Define user journeys, pain points and iteratively design, test and refine products and services.
- Establish, track and report on key metrics to ensure PHDMs success in using behavioural psychology to reduce clinical variation and optimise legible patients accessing our medicines, vaccines and services.
- Build relationships with relevant public and private bodies on areas on mutual interest.
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts in Social Marketing and UX/UI to define the optimal user-journey for patients and populations, creating prototypes, designing research experiments to test hypotheses, and working to systematically identify pain points and introduce improvements.
- MSc in Health Psychology or similar behavioural science discipline.
- Understanding of core health behaviour change theories and models.
- Demonstration of proficiency in key research skills, such as literature reviews and principles of research design.
- Flexible and pragmatic to help bridge the gap between academic theory and real world, commercial application.
- Ability to work across multiple, different projects simultaneously.
- Excellent writing and communication skills – both externally to our social audiences and internally across the company.
- Work with AGILE principles to adapt plans in real time based on internal or external environmental challenges.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***