- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Bid Manager for an initial 12 month contract role with a leading multinational Renewal Energy client based in Stafford.
- Leads the tender team including all functions involved in the bid team and ensures coordination between all roles involved for timely preparation of good quality Technical Offers, BOQ, associated costing and Execution Plan, in line with the defined strategy, the applicable GE-GS rules and the Customer bid process.
- Ensures early establishment of target costing based on target-winning price and Operating Plan margin, with proper benchmarking and challenge of costs. Defines and leads plan to reach this target cost while ensuring executability during OTR stage.
- Is part of the team responsible for formulation of winning strategy for each bid, taking in account the input from the Account Managers, according to Commercial Action Plan.
- Leads identification of bid model and possible suppliers/ subcontractors/ partners for each bid in consultation with Accounts Team and liaise with them for value proposition.
- Support Sales team in identification of suitable Consortium partner, with Division of responsibility, depending upon the model of the bid.
- Min 8 years of experience in a Project business, with proven leadership skills.
- Experience in Grid Solutions and Turnkey is preferred.
- Must have worked on major complex bids as Proposal Manager or complex projects, as Project Manager.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com