- Full Time
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global are delighted to have partnered with a leading Tier 1 main contractor to recruit a Bid Manager to join the team. This is a full-time permanent opportunity. This is a Mon-Fri role, 3 days on site, 2 hybrid.
Leading Ireland’s future in construction this companies award winning team are delighted to be making the addition of a new Bid Manger to their exisiting team of 12, due to growth.
The successful candidate(s) will join the Preconstruction team based at one of our Republic of Ireland offices (Cork, Dublin or Galway). As a team member the successful candidates will prepare prequalification and tender submissions to a continuously high standard to tight deadlines.
The preferred candidate will work closely with senior executives, senior management and technical experts across the business. They will be acting as Bid Manager on tenders for our key clients in the data/ICT sector, supporting our drive to expand in this division.
You will be:
The Bid Manager will work on a range of high value pre-qualifications and bids through all stages.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities through the bid/no bid decision process, bid preparation and submission in accordance with our internal procedures
- Preparing content for pre-qualification questionnaires, tender responses and presentations including company and division related content, references and CV’s
- Supporting the development of our information library by collecting project data and updating sector information, preparing and formatting of high quality bids, including graphics
- Following up on bid decisions and inputting data into the bid management platform, managing tender queries.
The role will require an enthusiastic and proactive individual. It will suit a person who is collaborative in nature and can work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
You will have:
- Level 6 certificate or equivalent qualification in business or technical discipline (Desirable)
- 5+ years professional experience, including previous experience and knowledge of preparing and coordinating bids and proposals in a suitable relevant industry (Essential)
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook (Essential)
- Proficiency in InDesign and Creative Cloud applications (Desirable)
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work on your own initiative with a high level of attention to detail is necessary (Essential).
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michaela on +353 83 4009747 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***