- West Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Bioprocess for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Dublin West.
This is an initial 12-month contract position working on a 4 cycle 12-hour shift pattern.
- Deliver expert level of execution in manufacturing-process unit operations according to established standard work instructions
- Expert in operation of manufacturing equipment and technology within the functional area
- Technical author and approver for operating procedures & documentation for large-scale manufacturing
- Deliver expertise in training, training content design combined with oversight and approval of Manufacturing Specialist’s on-the-job training and competency
- Driving Right-First-Time execution on shift & front-line support/resolution of manufacturing issues
- Expertise in the use of process automation systems (i.e. Delta V and Syncade Interactions, OSI/Pi Historian) and supporting business systems (i.e. SAP. Trackwise, Maximo etc.)
- Lead shift-based Investigations in QMS and drive effective CAPA implementation
- Oversee real-time review of batch and exception reports for manufacturing lots in conjunction with Quality Assurance team and provide support to QA audit readiness activities
- Driving and promoting Good Manufacturing Practices Good Documentation Practices and adherence with Standard Operating Procedures
- Operating to and maintaining dynamic schedules – in a fast-paced production environment
- Facilitate and support change control and project changes to operations in the MPCC manufacturing facility in collaboration with the Manufacturing Operations group, Technical Transfer Teams,
- Manufacturing Engineers & the Automation teams
- Support for NPI execution activities and non-routine protocol activities
- Role model and support a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence
- Ownership and promotion of improvement projects for manufacturing work practices and a safe working environment by application of sound scientific, engineering and lean principles
- Role model of the Site behaviours and Safety culture
- Minimum of Level 7 qualification in an Engineering/Science related discipline
- Experience in a large-scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility
- Competence with Delta V and MES or similar control and data acquisition systems would be required
- Automation experience should include an ability to troubleshoot and run technical queries and reports in support of investigations and Data Integrity
- Manufacturing and automation expertise and demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and the ability to work proactively to achieve demanding schedules
- High proficiency in communication and collaborating at a variety of levels and the ability to work in a cross-functional and fast-paced team environment
- Working flexibly to react to changing business needs.
- Proven ability to support the close-out of complex investigations and good GMP awareness.
- Proven ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot bench analytical equipment supporting manufacturing processes
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***