Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Full Time
PE Global are currently recruiting for a number of Bioanalytical Analysts at different levels, for a client based in Co.Waterford. Exciting opportunity for the right person.
Purpose of Role:
The purpose of this job is to carry out scientific test procedures on customers’ samples and produce accurate results within an acceptable time frame using company procedures.
- Perform routine and non-routine analysis, as requested by the laboratory.
- Prepare and approve results for tests in which they are deemed competent.
- To deal with customer queries and telephone significant results to customers.
- Keep up to date with any technological or method revisions in their area, ensuring their training is complete and adjusting their work as required.
- Perform QC samples in accordance with company procedures.
- Revise SOPs as required by the laboratory.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training where possible.
Education & Skills:
- A degree or diploma in chemistry or a related discipline is desirable.
- At least 28 months experience in a GMP laboratory.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
Please click the link below to apply, or call Niamh on 083-2033710 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***