Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Bioanalytical Data Reviewer Hybrid
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Bioanalytical Data Reviewer for a leading contract lab, providing testing and research services in Environmental, Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
This is a Hybrid Model on offer, 3 days on site 2 days, working from home after initial training period.
- Assist with the operation of the protein biochemistry in a leading Contract Testing Organisation.
- Participate in a variety of technical transfer, method development, validation and sample analysis projects.
- Development and execution of protein analysis including but not limited to HPLC, gel electrophoresis and capillary electrophoresis.
- Regular interaction with project clients regarding technical matters.
- Participate in cross-functional teams in support of business objectives.
- BSc in Biochemistry or equivalent with 4+ year’s relevant industrial experience in GMP lab.
- HPLC and capillary electrophoresis experience is essential
- Experience of protein methods (SDS-PAGE, Western blot, IEF, CE,) is desirable.
- Experience of working in a regulated cGMP environment is essential.
- Strong technical writing, presentation and trouble shooting skills essential.
- Ability to work independently within a team-based environment.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Maria on 083 1041551 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***