Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Biochemistry Lab Analyst
- Dublin North
PE Global are currently recruiting for a Lab Analyst on behalf of our client based in Dublin
This will be a 12 month initial contract
- Perform all lab functions in compliance with cGMP Perform Gap assessments on Biochemistry analytical methods to ensure all equipment/reagents required for the relevant test methods are available.
- Follow written procedures for the tests, as trained and qualified.
- Execute method transfer/validation protocols as assigned.
- Review analytical data against approved protocols and investigate any questionable results.
- Provide lab support including reagent preparation, cleaning, and routine equipment maintenance.
- Recognize and report aberrant test results and sample conditions.
- Ensure training is current for all job functions performed.
- Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for transfer and release testing.
- Order, stock and receive laboratory supplies.
- Complete all required documentation legibly and accurately.
- Good working knowledge of GMP
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in Gel and Plate based methods.
- Attention to detail
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***