Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Bioprocess Associate – Cork
- County Cork, Cork, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Bioprocess Associate for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Cork.
This is an initial 6-month contract position.
- Represent Operations on cross functional project implementation teams
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the manufacturing process and equipment issues and process optimization
- Monitoring and reporting of process performance using statistical process control
- Troubleshooting of DCS (e.g Delta V) and PLC control systems
- Investigating and resolving issues raised within the Manufacturing Department
- Participate in/ Lead Cross Functional teams when required
- Support of Commissioning and Qualification activities
- Preparation and updating of Batch Records, Procedures and Work Instructions
- Provide process and equipment related training as required within the Manufacturing Department
- Completion of assigned tasks to support manufacture of quality biomedicines in accordance with cGMP and EHS requirements.
- A relevant third level qualification in either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science or Engineering
- Manufacturing experience within a GMP regulated environment.
- Upstream/downstream experience desirable within a bio manufacturing setting
- Experience of the cell culture or purification processes
- Project / New equipment installation experience
- Process engineering experience
- Commissioning and qualification experience
- Postgraduate Qualification.
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of DCS (e.g. Delta V), SCADA and PLC systems
- Experience of SAP, LIM’s and/or other business systems.
- 6-Sigma/Kepner-Tregoe or similar problem solving/decision making methodology training.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***