Secretarial & Admin
- Full Time
- London Central
PE Global Healthcare UK is hiring an experienced Business Co-ordinator to join our growing team in our central London office
This role is to ensure the full end to end booking process for our Healthcare business runs efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have a recent background in a similar role.
- Overall administration and support of all aspects of the candidate booking process.
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in internal systems and producing ad-hoc reports.
- Maintain responsibility for entry of daily and weekly bookings
- Chasing booking reference numbers from clients
- Perform various administrative duties that support the wider recruitment team.
- Previous experience in a similar administration / coordination role.
- Qualification in Office / Business Administration desirable
- Experience with CRM / booking / administration software systems – Eclipse or similar – preferred
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently
- Strong team player, with an ability to work across all levels of the business.
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in a recognised and trusted business, please reach out to Emma O’Keeffe on 00353867700600 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion and to learn more about this role and what PE Global have to offer.