Business Development Executive
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting a Business Development Executive for an International Life Sciences Client based in Co. Waterford.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
- Account Development planning. Analysis of clients’ organisation and activities to assess the potential requirements that the clients may have for Biopharmaceutical Services. The job holder must continually develop knowledge of the outsourcing strategy of the assigned clients and develop short, medium and long term strategies that result in maximising the opportunities to provide the clients with analytical services. Account Development will involve collaboration with counterparts from other sites and business units.
- Assessment of test requirements, methods and other client supplied study specifications and information in conjunction with Project Management, Pricing Group, and other Lab functions to help design service solutions that meet clients’ requirements. Overall responsibility for the provision of on time, high quality proposals that present the optimum solution for the client whilst ensuring on or above plan profitability.
- Commercial – management of contractual processes including Confidentiality agreements, Preferred provider / Master Services agreements / pricing agreements. Responsible for the resolution of commercial issues / negotiations with support and oversight from senior management.
- Reporting – provision of account, activity and market status reports as required on a local or global basis as appropriate
- Continuous improvement – identification of opportunities for improvement of quality and service with client group, formulation and implementation of action plans for continuous improvement.
- Teamwork especially in a matrix management organisation. Ability to influence across functions across other sites and across companies to achieve objectives.
- Proven networking skills – must be able to network internally across all functions and externally with client organisations and other service providers.
- Must be able to influence and be credible at a senior level within the company and client organisations.
- Capable of contributing to the strategic direction of the business and able to work with counterparts within the organisation globally to achieve business objectives.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally. Ability to understand clients’ requirements and to be able to devise and articulate the most appropriate solutions.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***