Data & Analytics , IT
Business Development Manager – Data Centres
- Full Time
- West Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
About the Role
The BDM will work with the leadership team, our board and industry experts to develop new services which will expand the service offering to encompass the full life cycle of data centres, including inbound logistics, cabling and installation, critical parts services, reverse logistics, asset management and disposal, and decommissioning services.
- Presenting market research and customer profiles to the leadership team and Board members and recommending improved strategies to expand market reach.
- Identify potential partnerships, opportunities for diversification, and new products and services.
- Develop targeted campaigns and service bundles for each of the main routes to market, Hyper-scale’ data centre operators, cloud companies & Rack Integrators.
- Highlight and present new marketing or business opportunities to the leadership team as well as report on related strategic initiatives.
- Accountable for collating and submitting all new business tenders and proposals.
- Building cross-functional teams within the organisation by connecting personnel across teams or managing external vendor and supplier relations.
- Increase the companies visibility and reputation, particularly using monthly and quarterly business reviews with key customers as opportunities for further services and new business development.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Time management skills with the competence to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Data centre knowledge – strong knowledge of data centre operations, including security (physical and logical elements, chain of custody and positive security culture), and health & safety.
- Qualification (or equivalent experience) in a related discipline.
- Proven business development/sales or marketing experience.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 009 3553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***