Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Business Excellence Specialist – Cork
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Business excellence specialist for a leading multi-national Pharmaceuticals client based in Cork.
This is an initial 12-month contract position. Hybrid working model of 3 days on-site, 2 remote.
- BEx partner responsible to support Business Unit Leadership Teams and functional departments through the development of business process standards in line with existing standards, e.g. Standard Work, 6S, Digital Performance Management, A3 Problem Solving and Value Stream Mapping.
- Shape and lead site-wide change programs a through lean & six sigma methodologies.
- Embed & sustain ‘Managing Site Performance’ business process standard on site.
- Develop and cultivate a continuous improvement culture.
- Enhance the involvement and engagement of employees in process improvements.
- Ensure all continuous improvement projects are conducted to the highest of standards in a safe, quality-focused, and effective manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative, adaptable and collaborative approach to business challenges
- Incorporates different perspectives, backgrounds, and talent to generate effective ideas or solutions and engage in open and constructive conversations, focused on high-performance teams
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Third level Degree or equivalent qualification in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Certified to Black/Green belt level or relevant Lean Qualification
- Proven track record in leading significant project and/or change initiatives that have delivered breakthrough results for an organization.
- Strong cross-functional business acumen and demonstrated ability to lead the delivery of cross functional projects.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link to apply, call Conal on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***