- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Buyer for a 6-month contract role with a leading multinational client based in High Wycombe.
- Assist in driving the Procurement vision for, with and through the stakeholder community
- Support category strategy implementation in the cluster – in particular marketing categories – that will effectively meet the long range requirements of the business partners and deliver maximum value.
- Interface directly with supplier management to assure alignment of objectives are met, including quality, reliability, innovation, social impact and cost.
- Partners with the Cluster Engagement Lead to deliver annual value improvements and drives competitive advantage.
- Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, social impact and growth commitments.
- Develop supplier relationships with cluster suppliers to include data review and analysis, performance management and development and improvement of end to end value, and bring innovation to the business.
- Work within the sourcing operating model across multiple touchpoints including Global Services, Supplier Contracting Services, Local Legal and other stakeholders.
- Escalate issues that may impact the Global Procurement organization.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience is a purchasing/ procurement role (ie: Senior Buyer role)
- Level of proficiency with core Procurement skills (e.g., supplier management and performance, supply market analysis, Category Management, Procurement Excellence, etc.).
- Influencing skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to respond to changes in the internal and external environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to confidently present complex information.
- Broad-based understanding of core Procurement areas of focus regarding Supplier Management.
- Analytical, sound judgment and decision making, problem solver.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering against targets and objectives.
- Able to prioritize requests, and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives when necessary.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***