Engineering & Electronics
PE Global are looking for a CAD Designer to work for a Missile Defence Company based in Stevenage. This is a 12 month+ contract and onsite position due to the sensitive nature of the work carried out.
“Due to the sensitive nature of the work carried out by this client, this role can only accept applications from UK passport holder or UK National/Citizenship”
- Be involved in the creation of advanced geometry for the next generation of missiles working with other skilled engineers such as aerodynamicists.
- Maximising the use of 3D CAD capabilities including improving the efficiency and effectiveness in the creation of robust parametric models.
- Ideally Degree/HND/HNC qualified with significant experience in mechanical design
- Advanced 3D surfacing and solid modelling is essential (preferably CREO)
- Ability to translate design intent from meetings with Project and Design Engineers into high quality 3D CAD models
- Experience of modelling aerodynamic and low observable surfaces
- Background in the production of engineering drawings and GD & T
- Knowledge of BS8888 Technical product documentation and specification, ISO 1101 Geometrical product specifications, ISO 5459 Datum and datum systems and similar standards
- Great communication skills with the drive and initiative to influence across a network of both domestic and international colleagues
If interested in applying to this job opportunity, please don’t hesitate to call +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***