Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Calibration Technician – Wicklow
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Calibration Technician for a leading multi-national Pharma client based in Wicklow.
This is a permanent position.
- Reporting directly to Calibration Lead, perform calibrations, repairs, installations and troubleshooting of instruments
- Plan and schedule the routine and Non-routine calibrations for their assigned area and coordinate the work with customers and communicate when work is completed
- Record and document the results of calibration in the CMMS system and ensure calibrations are completed per the schedule
- Maintain instrument data in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Notify the Instrument Owner and Quality when an instrument exceeds Process Tolerance (OOT), is found inoperable, missing, or is Past Due
- Asses out of tolerance results and initiate deviations
- Collaborate with Maintenance, Projects or outside contractors on performing new installations and modifications.
- Manage contractors, vendors and external calibration/metrology laboratories, who perform calibration services and review their reports and records
- Operate, Maintain, and repair of calibration test equipment / metrology standards.
- Apply safety measures such as Lock-Out-Tag-Out of systems, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure instrument calibration work can be performed safely
- Support internal and external Audits and Inspections of the Calibration Program
- In-depth knowledge of metrology theory (calibration frequency, tolerances, turn-down, stability, standards management, traceability, documentation) combined with hands-on practical experience across a range of industrial instrumentation
- Understanding of cGxP regulations
- Technical School Diploma, apprenticeship, skilled craft training, or technical certification or combination of technical education and experience
- 3+ years of experience as a calibration technician
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Understanding of PLC, Microprocessor, and control system logic.
- Read and interpret Loop, P&ID, Wire, and Electrical drawings.
- Experience using Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***