Engineering & Electronics
Capital Development and Sustainability Executive
- Full Time
PE Global is currently hiring a Capital Development and Sustainability Executive for our client based in Kildare. This is a permanent, hybrid role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide technical and administrative support to the Racecourse Capital Development & Sustainability Manager to deliver a portfolio of capital projects across all 26 Racecourses on all island basis.
- Liaise and collaborate with suppliers, Architects, M&E Designers and construction consultants as necessary on capital projects.
- Support the management of new infrastructure and / or environmental orientated projects on all racecourses that receive capital investment grants from HRI.
- Ensure capital projects comply with organisational and regulatory standards (Public Spending Code, Public Procurement guidelines etc)
- Manage all internal and external stakeholder’s expectations in line with recognised Industry Standards and best practice.
- Advise Racecourse Managers on best practice solutions while ensuring cost effective roll out of all capital projects.
- Understand and provide advice to Racecourse Managers on energy savings practices in the use of, and where applicable, the replacement of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) equipment.
- Provide advice on renewable energy and other sustainable projects.
- Support Racecourse Managers in adhering the public procurement processes relative to their project spends.
- Attend sites to monitor; the progress of live projects, adherence to Building Regulations, ensure value for money and prepare reports of findings.
- Provide project information, progress reports and evidence of ongoing works to HRI’s Financial Services Shared Centre and the Capital and Treasury Manager on all live capital projects.
- Assist Racecourses with fulfilling their legal requirements as a client, in complying with Environmental, Health & Safety and building regulations and standards.
- Other adhoc duties as required.
- A recognised qualification in a technical discipline (Engineering, Architecture, Building Services or M&E) would be an advantage but not essential however on the job upskilling will be required in the absence of this qualification / experience.
- Previous experience providing maintenance/engineering support in commercial/agricultural, or sports / racecourse buildings would be advantage but not essential.
- Solution orientated with strong organisational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- An understanding of the National Climate Action Plan (CAP) and the Sustainability & Energy Authority Ireland’s (SEAI) role in funding and supporting the CAP would be beneficial.
- Full clean driving licence required.
- Experience in full Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project, Teams) of programmes.
- Knowledge of agronomy would be an advantage but not essential.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***