AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Cardiac Physiologist Staff Grade, Galway
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is hiring Multiple Cardiac Physiologists, Staff Grade for our prestigious client based in Galway.
- The person holding this post is required to support the principle that the care of the patient comes first at all times and will approach their work with the flexibility and enthusiasm necessary to make this principle a reality for every patient to the greatest possible degree.
- Calibrate and maintain all equipment which includes sterilisation where necessary.
- Perform the procedure, report and highlight abnormal recordings.
- Carry out portable testing in some cases.
- Participate in in-patient care, preparation and reassurance of patient.
- Provide a high standard of safe practice for patient care.
- Ensure adherence to established policies and procedures to ensure safe patient care.
- Ensure adherence to department policies in relation to the care and safety of any equipment supplied for the fulfilment of duty.
- Report accidents and incidents, participate in the investigation and remedial action.
- Be familiar with Hospital & Department Disaster Plans and implementation.
- Possess the BSc in Clinical Measurement Science or equivelant is essential
- Evidence of validation of qualification from IICMP is essentail
- Minimum 0-3+ years’ post qualification experience
- Newly qualified graduate experience for Basic Grade post
- Evidence of knowledge in all core areas
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of cardiac invasive and non-invasive investigative procedures
- Demonstrate the necessary experience and knowledge to carry out duties and responsibilities of the post in a competent and safe manner.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
For further information on these roles, including benefits of working for our clients, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.firstname.lastname@example.org , applying to this advert, or calling (0)86 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse