Category Sourcing Manager – Dublin
- Dublin West
PE Global are recruiting for a Category Sourcing Manager for our pharmaceutical client based in Blanchardstown, Dublin. This is a 12-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Manage assigned Contract Laboratory and Logistics business relationships – gaining a comprehensive understanding of business owner requirements.
- In collaboration with business owners, implement global sourcing and category strategies that consolidate and optimize both the vendor base and services, while securing the lowest TCO and access to the highest levels of service and quality.
- Conduct spend analysis and applicable support of business case development to support and enable roll-out of agreed sourcing plans
- Work with business owners, subject matter experts and finance (FP&A) team to gather and assess budget and spend forecasts for assigned programs and contracts, further supporting sourcing plans for applicable business functions, etc.
- Promote and support Global QC and Logistic business partners on sourcing and procurement policies and procedures through team interactions and defined training programs.
- Develop and implement solutions to enhance sourcing and category performance & service delivery issues
- Manage cost control and reductions for assigned category while maintaining continuous timely supply of goods and services.
- Introduce new and innovative ideas for the sourcing and procurement of goods and services.
- Actively develop and manage supplier relationship and performance management using key performance indicators, business scorecard development, governance and by effectively managing contract oversight for assigned service providers.
- Lead sourcing initiatives supporting Global QC and Logistics category and any broader Operations support, as directed. Includes RFI, RFP, RFQ activities
- Review internal business partner requests, solicit, and evaluate proposals.
- Supports business review meetings, contract negotiations and contracting oversight – with an emphasis on financial terms & conditions, risk management and business continuity
- Lead sourcing activities for assigned category, including RFx development and execution, price review, evaluation and contract award and negotiations.
- Assist business partners to develop and enforce compliance to supplier SLA’s – manage and measure supplier performance and develop relationships with suppliers.
- Follow market trends for applicable categories of spend. Use this knowledge to support internal customers. Evaluate financial aspects of key cost drivers, industry and benchmarked data.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Business, Procurement or equivalent with relevant experience.
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in a US Multi-national GMP manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, support and implement category sourcing projects.
- Requires sourcing, procurement experience in GMP Pharma environment
- Requires category management experience in Quality Control – CLO management, and Logistics (Freight, Distribution and Logistics), with direct experience in supplier relationship management
- Project management experience supporting cross-functional team solution delivery
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****