Change Management Specialist
- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Change Management Specialist contract role with a leading Medical Devices client – Fully remote within the UK. There are 2 roles, a bilingual English and French speaker is needed for one of the them.
The Change Management Specialist will work closely with the EMEA Digital Programme Team, Commercial Leadership and their teams and IT project team to design and execute an effective change strategy and plan; focusing on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, work location and ways of working.
As an integral project team member, the role will involve creating a change roadmap for the change deliverables, engage the commercial business areas, communicate to stakeholders, design and deliver training, assess business readiness and all typical business change management related activities.
- Creation and execution of organizational change management plans on all assigned projects which includes at a minimum:
- Change Analysis, Planning and Tracking: Maintain and execute change management plans on assigned workstreams, in alignment with the S+N Change Toolkit, and drive adoption and behavior change across the appropriate S+N stakeholder groups.
- Complete end-to-end change impact and change readiness assessments, and use the results to drive engagement activities (e.g. training, communications activities, etc.)
- Leadership Alignment: Coach senior leaders, managers and employees in the EMEA region to deliver change initiatives across the organisation
- Stakeholder Management: Interact with a diverse group of senior leaders, managers, and SMEs to develop the change strategies; driving advocacy and knowledge, assessing readiness for change and anticipate and remove blockers
- Change communications: Ensure relevant change communications and materials are designed and produced in a timely manner, aligned to broader comms messages.
- Training Design and Delivery: Conduct TNA and design engaging and effective training using tools like WalkMe and online learning platforms to effectively train users.
- Change capability build: Work with the Change CoE to upskill the business leaders and the project community in change management and champion Change Management across all departments in the EMEA region
- Change Agent: Identify, engage and facilitate employee change networks across sites, geographies and functions and
- Support the use of Change Management best practices, procedures, and methodology across the project.
- Ad-hoc Support: Provide support to develop priority solutions and remove roadblocks as part of the overall project effort.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification Change management qualification (e.g. Prosci, APMG or equivalent).
- Minimum 3 years of Organizational Change Management or related career experience.
- Previous experience working as an OCM expert in a global matrix corporate environment.
- Demonstrable success creating, defining, developing and executing effective organisational change management strategies at enterprise and project level.
- Strong track record leading and executing change management programmes in complex system implementations and delivering positive results.
- Excellent relationship management skills; easily able to interact effectively at all levels in a matrix organization.
- A high degree of commercial acumen with a good understanding of IT and commercial processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; easily able to influence others with credibility and gravitas.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***