Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Chemical Engineer – Cork
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Chemical Engineer for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Cork.
This is an initial 11-month contract position.
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards primarily with Technology Transfer but relating to all activities.
- Work within a team to enable the team’s performance within the Vaccine Technology Transfer group in the Technical Operations Dept.
- Responsible for the technical transfer and scale–up of a new process into Vaccines.
- Input into Technical planning and decisions for the Vaccines, to ensure supply of high quality product through tactical planning and execution of production schedules.
- Technical Review, ownership of and approval of Global Change management records as required.
- Recommend technical approaches in line with global and local standards.
- Benchmark and remain current with development of new technologies in the vaccine and biopharmaceutical processing field of expertise and seek to deploy process improvements through innovation and utilization of these technological advances.
- Contribute for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma tools and MPS within the on projects such as: problem solving, reducing cycle time, Lean principles within the new processes.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues, cross-functional team by demonstrating the ability to maintain and strengthen trust relationships with people on all levels
- Participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
- 3 years’ experience in biopharmaceutical/vaccines environment
- Trackwise/ SAP experience would be an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical technical/manufacturing operations.
- Experience of involvement in a technical project an advantage
- Knowledge of Regulations and applicable standards for Quality, Safety, Regulatory within the biopharmaceutical/vaccine area.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***